1. Knowledge and skills
1) Learn and acquire basic medical care techniques such as artificial respiration, hemostasis, bandaging, immobilization, patient transfer and care methods, etc. Acquire scientific escape and self-rescue methods.
2) Have family emergency drills for earthquake. Learn not only escape but also prevention (handily turning off gas, power, etc.).
3) Draw a map of family escape route. This escape route map should be posted in a prominent position at home and marked with safe and danger points in each room. Make sure that when a disaster (earthquake, fire, etc.) occurs, the evacuation route from home to a safe place for family members is unimpeded.
4) Know the routes to nearby emergency shelters such as open playgrounds, parks, and squares, etc. These are often important shelters after earthquake.
Lao Niu Class of Life
Training of Escape & First-Aid
2. Emergency Reserve
1) Prepare necessary things for disaster prevention. Prepare a home package for earthquake including food, first aid kit, and water, etc. and put it at a handy place.
Also, change food and water regularly.
2) Reasonably place furniture and articles. Always consciously check your room and bedside, fix or remove the items placed high. Do not put glass, mirror or other fragile dangerous things on bedside. Fix tall furniture to prevent dumping. Vacate the lower part of sturdy furniture for hiding during disasters.
3) Evacuation routes like corridors should be cleared to ensure unimpeded access.
Long press to identify the QR code,
Download Red Cross First Aid School
Enter Class of Life,
Learn more first aid knowledge.
Troubleshoot hidden dangers, master first aid skills,
Start with you and me!
Disaster prevention and reduction start with you and me!